Blog – Birthday and Numerology – How to find your lucky number?
Birthday and Numerology – How to find your lucky number?
Numbers hold important meanings within them. If we are able to find these meanings, they can help us in many ways. Numerology deals with harnessing the power of numbers. It defines a divine connection between numbers and occurrences. This article will help you find your lucky number. It will enable you to better understand the relationship between birthday and numerology. So read on to find out more:
Why is it important?
- Numerology is used to convert the birth date into a vibratory number. This number can give insights about your personality. These can also unravel your past and infer your future. This may help you gain a better understanding of yourself.
- Birthday numerology can help you prepare better for the future. Therefore, it gives you an idea about what is to come. So, you can plan your future accordingly.
- The day we are born on has a special significance. Our birthdate endows us with unique characteristics. It predicts in a sense, who we are to be.
How to find your lucky number?
Finding your birth number is an easy task. We have broken it down to make it simpler for you. You can find the birthday number by adding the digits of your birth date, birth month, and birth year. On doing this, a sum is obtained. This sum may have two or more digits. These digits added up again. The final product of this sum is generally a single digit. This digit also called the birthday number. However, if the sum produced is 11 or 22, it is left as it is.
For instance, if you were born on June 5, 1990, you have to first note down the numerical values of the day, the month, and the year. June is the sixth month of the year, so its number is 6. The date of birth is 5. Lastly, you have to reduce your birth year to a single number. Also, this is done by adding its digits together. In this case, it would be 1+9+9+0 = 10. So the single-digit number is 1+0=1. So now you will have three numbers- 6,5,1. If you add this together, you will get (6+5+1 = 12). So the final sum will be reduced to (2+1 = 3). So your birth number will be 3.
What does this mean?
Each birth number has a specific meaning attached to it. It alludes to different personality or trait types. Given below are some of them:
- 1: Problem-solving and leadership skills, good business acumen
- 2: Diplomatic and balanced personality, self-contradicting at times
- 3: Perceptive, open, and talented, like to live in the present
- 4: Cautious, persistent and hard-working, self-reliant
- 5: Enthusiastic and adventure-loving, easily inspired
- 6: Diligent and reliable, responsible for work
- 7: Creative, brilliant, and imaginative, inclined towards the artistic side
- 8: Adventurous and brave, good management abilities
- 9: Creative and artistic along with a high intelligence
Now that you know all about birth numbers, go ahead and calculate your own. Depending on that, you can determine your personality type. Eventually, it may also help you in planning the future.