Blog – 5 Special Birthday Evergreen Songs from Bollywood
5 Special Birthday Evergreen Songs from Bollywood
Birthdays are a reason to rejoice. As such, no birthday is complete without some music and dance. Bollywood has featured many special birthday songs over the years. Some of these have gone on to become timeless classics. We have listed below, some of these, for you to peruse:
- Tum Jiyo Hazaron Saal: Sung by the legend Asha Bhosle, this song is an evergreen gem. This lovely song is from the movie Sujata. It is as melodious as it is beautiful. You can wish the birthday girl or boy a long life with this special rendition. This is thus the perfect song to play on a loved one’s birthday. It has made its place as an epic birthday song. So, it is unlikely that its charm will ever fade!
- Baar Baar Din Yeh Aaye: This beautiful song is unique in its own rights. It is from the movie Farz and sung by the legendary Mohammed Rafi. It has the masterful touch of Anand Bakshi’s lyrics and Laxmikant Pyarelaal’s composition. This heartfelt song wishes for the birthday girl’s long life. Featuring the evergreen actors Jeetendra and Babita, this song remains a classic to this day!
- Taare Kitne Neel Gagan Pe: This evergreen song is from the movie Aap Aaye Bahaar Aayee. It is composed of the magic duo of Laxmikant-Pyarelal. This is a soulful song with meaningful lyrics. It meant for a child’s birthday party. So, it features some of the cutest kids grooving to the music. Thus, if it is your child’s birthday, this is the ideal song to play. It will surely let your child know how much they mean to you!
- Badhaai Ho Badhaai Janmdin Ki Tumko- This adorable song is from the movie Mera Munna. It shows why birthdays are a time to spread cheer. The happiness in this song is infectious. So is the touch of cuteness brought on by the merry children dancing to it. As such, this song remembered even after all these years. So on your little angel’s birthday, don’t forget to shake a leg to this lovely song!
- Aaj Apni Darling Ka Aaya Janmdin- This song is from the movie Duty. It is one of the songs that has stuck on despite the changing times. This song displays the affection that parents hold for their children. A wonderful occasion such as a birthday celebrated in the company of loved ones. This is the ideal that this song depicts. It is a beautiful portrayal of the familial bond. To sum it up, this is a happy song for a happy day!
These are some of the most evergreen birthday songs to grace Bollywood. There are various other songs that have been made. In recent times, quirky versions of the birthday song have also been made. But, it is a matter of time before they can prove to be as timeless as these gems. So make sure you play these songs at the next birthday party on the cards. These will surely help to make the special day even more memorable!